Managing and supervising EU grants, will be responsible for overall project management and ensuring that project objectives/ implementation are on track/budget as per donor requirement, ensure implementation and documentation according to donor/partner/other stakeholder compliance requirements, and assist in grant development.
1- Grant Management
• Ensure Grant/Project compliance to humanitarian, organizational and EU donor standards;
• Review and maintain implementation, procurement and monitoring plans;
• Manage project team in a manner that encourages cooperation, communication,
• Establish a good communication channel with the donor and conduct follow up and reporting meetings.
• Monitor monthly spending on ongoing & planned activities within the approved budget/s.
• Make sure all documentation & filing system under assigned project are in order;
• Review monthly, quarterly, semi and final reports.
2- Staff Management
• Participate in identifying partners and monitor & maintain relationship with partners;
• Regularly engage with Program/Program Support departments staff to ensure uninterrupted information flow on project implementation;
that reporting from the program staff are
provided in a timely manner