As a civil society program manager, you will take the lead on the development and implementation of the overall program strategy regarding to people, systems, and processes. We have number of projects related to institutional Support, capacity building, networking and coordinating activities. This role will provide a single point of leadership for all of those projects, which includes managing current project and seeking new opportunities by building and maintaining good relations with key player in civil society sector such as UN agencies, INGOs and local unions.
In order to be successful, you will be/bring:
- Good understanding of civil society concept in Syrian – Turkish context.
- The ability to build and maintain good relations with leading actors.
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills including influencing, negotiation and coaching
- A strong results orientation, with the ability to challenge existing mindsets.
- Strong English written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong team management skills, including performance management, staff development and training.