Effective Proposal Writing for NGOs
How to Write a Project Proposal?
An Effective project proposal will describe what you hope to accomplish, why those objectives are important, and how you intend to achieve them
- A proposal is an essential marketing document that helps cultivate an initial professional relationship between an organization and a donor over a project to be implemented.
- The proposal outlines the plan of the implementing organization about the project, giving extensive information about the intention, for implementing it, the ways to manage it and the results to be delivered from it.
- A project proposal considers one of the key aspects organizations relies on to get funded by donors.
1.Project Design Cycle
- Situation Analysis
- Organizational Capacity Assessment.
- Project Planning Frameworks and Project Design.
- Monitoring and Evaluation
- Project Budget
2. Proposal Writing Skills
- Project Overview
- Organizational Profile
- Project Background and Justification
- Project Description
- Implementation Timeline
- Monitoring and Evaluation
- Program Management
3. Tips for Writing a Good Project Proposal.
4. Practical exercise after the end of each session & Groups Discussion
5. Wrap up.
Ms. Ola Al Yousef : is working in field projects a quick learner, well-organized, ambitious, promising, self-starter one, paying much for details with great analytic skills.
She has 5 years’ experience in Teaching & Training in Project Management involving needs assessment, Proposal Writing, Reporting, Monitoring , Networking, Follow-up and Evaluation and good experience in both field and remote management with great passion of xTraining, Capacity Building. She has 2-year experience in the field of humanitarian sector, and worked with NGOs which working for the Syria Crisis,
Education and qualifications & Previous Experience:
1. Ms. Ola holds a bachelor’s Degree in English Literature.
2.Ms. Ola is Certified trainer at New Horizons Center in Syria (American Training organization).
3.Now doing her Master’s Degree in women's philosophy in Gaziantep University - Turkey.
This Workshop is relevant for anyone working in Program Management in (NGOs - INGOs):
1. Program Manager
2. Project Manager & Project Coordinator
3. anyone works in Reporting Department & Grant Management
By the end of this highly practical workshop participants will:
• Understand what a concept note is
• Understand what a project proposal is
• Understand the project design cycle
• Understand most common components of good project proposal
• Tips for writing a effective project proposal
Three Full Days - on July
18- 19 - 20 / 07 / 2018
Course Days: Wednesday - Thursday - Friday
Time: 09:30am - 17:00pm (includes 2 Coffee Break + Lunch)
Please contact with us for training Fees that by email : Training@watan.foundation & Call : 05385425852
Address: Turkey - Antakya - Fatant Hanem Street side of Al Fateh Mosque - WATAN Foundation Office - مدينة إنطاكية - شارع فتنت هانم جانب جامع الفاتج - مكتب منظومة وطن
Start Date 2018/07/18