1- Work with the team in the organisation and externally to identify and register clients requiring IPA intervention in the field
- Support the Project Manager and IPA Officer to ensure that all colleagues and community focal points are aware of criteria and processes for identification and registration of IPA clients eligible for the service.
- Receive registration forms, and register urgent cases through the field.
- Support the Information Management Officer to record registered cases in the database in a timely fashion.
2- Collect Rapid Assessment information of the case eligible for the IPA services and prepare intervention plans and case summaries for cases following the rapid assessment information in accordance with standard operating procedures.
- Receive the Rapid assessment information for the case eligible for IPA intervention in a timely fashion.
- Write case summaries which contain all the relevant details of the case, for presentation to the Documentation for review and decision-making on appropriate and possible response with the support of IPA Officer.
- With support of the IPA Officer, develop case intervention plans with clients which will improve the capacity and alleviate the vulnerability of the individual and improve their protective environment by accessing a service.
3- Implement the IPA intervention plans as per IPA SOP
- Implement the intervention plans that will aim to facilitative support to access a service through hand-holding beneficiaries and provide Turkish/Arabic and vice versa translation
- Accompany the beneficiaries as needed and support them to access to services.
4- Provide case follow-up until cases can responsibly considered to be closed as per IPA SOP
- Undertake appropriate follow-up of cases to ensure that needs are met, and satisfaction levels are appropriate.
- Update information/documentation as necessary and ensure that progress is logged in the database
5- Contribute to high quality implementation of organisations refugee response.
- Ensure that protection activities are compliant with WATAN and partner accountability principles and general protection principles.
- Ensure that all cases information is thoroughly documented, with due consideration of confidentiality and data protection principles.
- Maintain highly organized IPA hard copy files and update the database on a regular basis.
- Report internally to the IPA Officer on weekly and monthly achievements.
- Work with monitoring colleagues to ensure that appropriate monitoring activities are undertaken to a high standard.
- Provide feedback for improving the quality of assessment and activities.